Lay leaders from more than a dozen nations will gather in Haifa from June 1 to 4th for the 43rd Annual Board of Governors’ Meeting of the University of Haifa.
With a central theme of “Israel and the World – Academic Perspectives”, the Meeting is an exciting international celebration marking the accomplishments of the University, the largest comprehensive research university in northern Israel, and a forum for formulating strategies for the future. Watch this short video to learn more!
The highlights of the four-day conference include:
- A VIP visit to Israel’s Northern Border
- A moving ceremony to confer University of Haifa Doctor of Philosophy degrees, Honoris Causa, to renowned educators, diplomats, business leaders, and philanthropists from around the world (click here for information about the 2015 recipients)
- Festive lunches and gala dinners with University faculty, students and dignitaries
- Stimulating guest speakers and lively panel discussions
- Cornerstone Laying Ceremony for the Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences Building and other ceremonies to mark academic milestones
The Meeting theme — “Israel and the World – Academic Perspectives” — will be explored by educators, business leaders and political scientists and attendees at three targeted panel discussions on Israel and the United States, Israel and Europe and Israel and the Middle East.
The American Society of the University of Haifa welcomes all friends of the University to join us for fun, adventure and enrichment at the Board of Governor’s Meeting this June in Haifa. For further information please contact Larry Geiger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.344.2784, ext. 23.
Click on the form below to register.